Our Team Highest level of service & professionalism
First and foremost I am the wife of a wonderful husband, Andres, and the mom of three awesome kids; my son Christopher currently in the US Air Force, my daughter Jenna studying at UW Whitewater, and our baby Addison who is in fourth grade. I feel so blessed every morning when I wake up, because I am doing something I feel passionate about; helping people find a home. Whether it is your first, your last, or your vacation home, this is something I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do. I am so grateful to my husband and my three children for openly and happily letting me follow my dream; even if it takes up some of their Saturdays and even if they know more about home values in Northern Wisconsin than they care to!
- #3 Agent in Commissions and #5 agent in Total Transactions for all of RE/MAX Integra Midwest
- Helped over 100 people make a major life transition, and because of that, she was able to give back over $10,000 to her community through her Give Where You Live program
- Chairman Club Award winner as well as #4 in the state for total commission and #8 in the state for total number of transactions
- Platinum Award winner and #7 in the state for total commissions as well as obtaining my Lifetime Achievement Award from RE/MAX after 3 years with the company
- Named one of Real Trends list of top 100 REALTORS in WI for transaction sides in years 2014, 2015 and 2016
- One of the Top 2% of agents in my Multiple Listing Service in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Most positively reviewed REALTOR in my marketplace 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
2012 Broker/Owner of the year RE/MAX Property Pros LLC
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure
- UW Madison Graduate Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Member of the Wisconsin REALTORS Association
- Active member of the Greater Northwood's Board of REALTORS.
- Board Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Board Member Local Chamber of Commerce 2012-present
- President of The Warehouse Four Season Center for the Arts 2012-present
Originally from West Greenwich, RI Katie and her family have been living in Phelps area for five years. She has a degree in Marine Engineering and a small laser engraving business. Katie and her husband have a three year old daughter, Annmarie and enjoy spending their free time exploring all the things the Northwoods has to offer.
Cindi Schickert Listing Coordinator
Cindi brings a love of connecting with people as well as a background in home staging and decorating to the Listing Coordinator position. She also brings a fun, creative style to our property writeups. When not measuring up the homes of the Northwoods, she can be found spending time with her husband, Jim, hiking with her dogs, doing yoga, writing or curled up with a good book in front of a fire.
Becky Prigge Buyer Specialist
Becky Prigge has been a Realtor in Northern Wisconsin since 2001, and has held a Broker license since 2011. Born and raised in Vilas County Becky is an expert on the area and the lakes. Becky joined the Julie Winter Paez Group as a Buyer Consultant in November 2019, obtained her Accredited Buyer's Representative designation in April of 2020 and quickly established herself as a top Buyer's Agent. Her knowledge, experience and dedication are what make her a strong negotiator. She sincerely has her Buyer's best interests in mind through every transaction.
Kirsten Erickson, ABR, CRS, GRI Buyer Specialist
When buying real estate, experience matters. I am excited to share with you my 39+ years of real estate expertise. I am here, not only to help you find that perfect Northwoods property and negotiate the best deal, but to guide you through the process of financing, zoning, inspections, and more.
Like many, we vacationed here before making the Northwoods our home. I am a native "Wisconsinite"…. Originally from Door County. I consider myself blessed to wake up every day to the beauty and serenity of the Northwoods and am honored to have the ability to help you achieve your dream too. I look forward to helping you become our next Northwoods Neighbor!
Alicia Dal Ponte Buyer Specialist
I was born and raised right here in the Northwoods where my family has called their lakefront property on the Eagle River Chain, home for over 70 years. My father was a successful restaurant and bar owner who instilled to me his love for the area and his passion for providing visitors with that “Northwoods experience.” After graduating from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse with a double research major in Business Communication and Sociology I moved to Madison and then Colorado. I soon realized my passions mirrored my father’s. The Northwoods is where I wanted to be, so I came home. I enjoy spending my free time on the water, fishing, camping, exploring in the woods, cooking and being an Auntie! I’d love to help you find a little piece of the Northwoods to experience and call home.