More Than A Real Estate Agent Your Advocate - Your Guide - Your Fierce Negotiator
Julie and her team act as your:
Advocate & Guide
- Julie will use her knowledge to communicate marketplace statistics that will impact the sale of your property.
- We are always striving for the best possible terms for your transaction. There are many variables in real estate transactions and Julie and her team understand the real value of each element to you. Julie constantly pushes to get her clients the best outcome possible.
- The paperwork that goes along with a real estate transaction can be overwhelming. This is where our team’s experience shines. We understand the details and associated deadlines and will help you navigate these complex documents.
- Negotiating for a home is important since this is the largest asset most people own and there’s potentially a lot of cash at stake. That means you want an expert, like me and my team who is looking out for your best financial interests as well as doing everything in our power to protect you, our client.
- Real estate transactions are unique because they present opportunities for negotiations beyond price. We negotiate all aspects of the transaction including but not limited to closing costs, closing date, contingencies, inspections and home repair. We put you in a position of strength by being in the best negotiating position possible.
- We know that experience matters and that you want an agent that you can not only trust but will do all that they can to get the most money for your home in the least amount of time with the fewest headaches along the way.
Our leading-edge marketing and systems help us to consistently be in the top 1% of our local multiple listing service while also helping us to net on average 3% more in the pockets of our sellers.
We have a team with specialized people in place doing specific jobs that focus solely on their piece of the transaction. Our systems assure that no detail is missed as you head to the finish line.
Thanks to these systems our team has a 96.5% list to sell ratio which is approximately 3% above the average REALTOR in the MLS; which in turn means more money in your pocket!